Creamy and delicious mango smoothie made with just a handful of ingredients in 10 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus freezing time)
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
● 1/2 cup butternut squash, roasted, cooled & chopped
● 2 bananas, peeled
● 5 ounces Mango Chunks
● Juice of 1 Navel Orange, freshly squeezed
● 2 cups Reduced Fat Milk
- Press butternut squash into ice trays and freeze at least one hour.
- Once the squash cubes are frozen, place banana, mango, orange juice, milk, and squash
cubes in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy.